• VTD (Mid office & Robotic Ticketing)
• Flight Booker (All modules and Solutions)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the following information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “ How We Use Your Information ”.
SIGNING UP FOR SERVICES; USER INFORMATION
• Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us
• Information that you provide during any registration process, including in connection with a co-branded offer (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services
• Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data
USE OF SERVICES, WEBSITE VISITS AND SUPPORT
• Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
• IP address
• Browser type and version
• Geographic location
• Pages you view
• How you got to our Services and any links you click on to leave our Services
• When you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
• Metadata about your use and your contacts’ use of our Services and your emails you send (including clicks and opens)
• Your interactions with any videos we offer
• Issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
• Any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
• We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems
• Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record).
• Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of
our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
• The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find
out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
• Information you provide to us at demo, intro call, webinars, seminars or to our partners
• Information you provide to us in surveys
• Information that is publicly available
• Information you consent to us receiving from third parties
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested Services to you
• To provide you with useful content
• To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
• To offer and improve our Services
• To provide you with requested information or technical support
• To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services
• To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law)
• To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
• To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services
• In connection with our security and compliance programs
• To administer our websites
• To communicate with you
• To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
• To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services. We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, a sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar sale transaction, your information will be transferred as part of that transaction. We will notify you by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such transfer and any choices you may have regarding your information.
Lastly, if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when you or a third party are or may be:
• Violating our terms and conditions of use
• Causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties
• Violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law
This disclosure can include transferring your information to the U.S. and other countries outside the European Economic Area. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, it is our policy to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
When we collect financial account information, such as credit card numbers, we protect its transmission through the use of encryption such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol s& PCI Compliance.
Subscribe to our newsletter for free and you will receive the latest news and updated offers.